Chassell Bay Cottages Amenities:
- Appliances including gas range, fridge/freezer, coffee pots, and microwaves
- Cable television
- Coffee filters
- Cooking utensils
- Fish-cleaning station
- Flat-screen TVs
- Mattress protectors
- Pots and pans
- Public boat launch (one-half mile away)
- Public park and playground (one-half mile away)
- Shared gas-charcoal combo grill
- Throw and bath rugs
- Wagon to move gear to and from cottage
What to bring:
- Bath and dish towels and cloths
- Cleaning products including hand and dish soap
- Linens including sheets, pillow cases, and comforters
- Paper products including toilet paper
- Trash bags
CHECK IN/OUT TIMES
Check out time: Sometimes flexible; contact Shannon. On Saturdays, check out by 8:30 a.m.
Please leave key on counter and cottage unlocked.
Please supervise children at all times, particularly near dock, water, and fire pit.
We invite you to relax and have fun, while being respectful of the cottage, lake, landscaping, property, neighbors and other Chassell Bay Cottages’ guests. Guests are expected to leave the cottage in clean condition.
A $200 nonrefundable deposit is required to secure your reservation with Chassell Bay Cottages. The remaining balance may be paid in person upon arrival.
Please make checks payable to:
Shannon and Ross Rinkinen
42820 Lakeshore Dr.
Chassell, MI 49916.
Fires must be contained in a fire ring. Please supply firewood and ensure the fire is completely out each night.
Fireworks are not permitted on Chassell Bay Cottages grounds.
Our rates are based on parties of four (Camp and Loft) and seven for the Bungalow. Additional guests must be pre-approved at a higher rate.
Pets are not permitted inside our cottages or on cottage premises.
Footwear on docks and beach area is recommended.
Our vacation rentals are non-smoking.
Please observe quiet hours from 11:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.